Monday, March 31, 2008

Creative People doing their thing

I've previously posted about how the adult world seems to systematically break creativity out of us while I personally try to keep it more front and centre with my box of crayons.

I think this is definately a skill I can improve on even more, especially when I find special "blogs of note" like Found In Pockets and People Reading. And for something a little different (and lesser known), try Questionable Me.

They are fabulous examples of people who have the gumption to do something different and then get noticed (positively) for it. Plus, they are also fabulous examples of living in the moment. I ask again, how do you live your life?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention! It's satisfying to know that I've made an impression on someone. I have to say that normally I don't consider myself to be a very creative person, but lately the Muses have been moving my spirit, I suppose.